Any kind of category defined by the app. This represents the following structure-
- id- Id of the Category in string format.
- name- Name of the category in string format.
Any kind of tags defined by the app. This represents the following structure-
- id- Id of the Tag in string format.
- name- Name of the Tag in string format.
The item object represents a product/content as described in Terminologies. The Item represents the following structure
The CartItem object represents an Item along with quantity. This represents the following structure (showing as JSON)-
This type of Item represents a consumable/premium item which does not have access to all the users or may be locked. This extends the Item.
An address object represents the following format-
- l1- Line 1 of the address.
- l2- Line 2 of the address.
- city- City of the address.
- country- Full country name.
- countryCode- Abbr. country code.
- state- Full state name.
- stateCode- Abbr. state code.
- zip- Zipcode of the address.
An amount object represents the following format-
- value- The amount in number format.
- currency- Any 3-character ISO currency code. For example- INR, USD, BRL, GBP. You can find more on Wikipedia.
Any applied coupon (for events) or any coupon to apply (for CTAs).
- code- The actual coupon code that the user will use.
- amount- The amount of discount to offer.
- discountType- Applicable values- percent, fixed_cart, fixed_product.